Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Contest to win books & bag of goodies!

Come over to my blog today where you can post and win a big bag of goodies and books (mine and others'--all erotica!
To celebrate my newest erotic Regency release, LADY VARNEY'S RISQUE BUSINESS over at www.resplendencepublishing.com, I am holding a very nice contest to win goodies. The takings include EC tote, EC playing cards, Wild Rose Press waterbottle, EC calendar, eye mask and more!
Rules?
There are rules:
1. Write and tell us all please why you prefer contemporaries or historicals as erotica to straight romance in contemp or historical period!
Also tell us the title of the book you have RECENTLY READ that you ADORE!
2. Post on my blog as a Comment: http://cerisedeland.blogspot.com
3. Do it today, Tuesday before 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time!
4. Leave your email address so that I can notify you of the win!
I will pick a winner later on Tuesday 5.17.11, email you (and ask for your snail mail address)!
Ciao!


No comments: