Monday, December 26, 2011

Hope your Christmas was wonderful!


is now available over at Ellora's Cave!

Visit my book page for the blurb and the excerpt.  Since this is a PG-13 blog, I don't want to shock any readers. LOL!

The New Year is coming quickly and I have made my resolutions...submit at least one book every two months...get my lazy fanny busy. I have been so buried in other things, I have neglected my writing.  Time to get busy.

I am wondering, dear friends, why we are continuing this blog.  Only 35 posts have been left here in the entire year 2011.  So sad!  No one bothers to come over and comment or read other author's posts.  I have read all of the comments that have been left, and have deleted many of them that have nothing to do with the post, but have been advertisements left as "comments" by companies wanting to promote their own products...which have absolutely nothing to do with romance.  Sigh.

After this post, I am removing myself from membership on this blog group.  I am sorry, but there is so little interest in it, and we get NO exposure from it (except an occasional spammer) it appears to be of no value anymore.  Dee, Cerise, and those who have bothered to come and post, I salute you.  Contact me if you are truly interested in continuing to post here. 

Hugs, and Happy Holidays!
Fran Lee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas...looking forward to reading your new book.

I feel the same way about the blog, Fran.

Good luck with your new goal. I need something like that too.

Access 2010 Product Key said...

The Timeline view in Microsoft Project 2010 Download can be copied and pasted in an e-mail message or in any Office application for a quick view of Project progress along a graphic timeline.
Visio Premium 2010 Download takes diagramming to a bold new level with dynamic, data-driven visualization tools and templates, powerful process-management features, and advanced sharing capabilities through the web. Bring the big-picture and real-time data from multiple sources, including Microsoft Excel 2010 and Microsoft SQL Server, together in one powerful diagram with vibrant graphics such as icons, colors, and data bars.