Monday, September 26, 2011

EPIC Awards Finalist


Woman on Fire
is one of the finalists for Contemporary Romance!

It is wonderful to be a finalist in this competition...was one last year, but didn't win...so many fabulous books were entered!  At least this year I am not up against any of my friend in this category, but the competition is gonna be tough.  

On another note, I will be flying to Akron Ohio for the third annual Romanticon convention. I Plan to party til I drop and enjoy every single minute!  If you are coming to Romanticon, look me up.  We can get together for lunch or gather in a pal's room and have a blast.

I'm taking my laptop with me, so I will be taking loads of photos and uploading them to my website. 

Have a wonderful end of September!

Hugs!

2 comments:

Fran Lee said...

Sorry, but what theme are you asking about?

Cerise DeLand said...

OMG!!!!!!
I just sawthis!
CONGRATS, babe! xxxoooxxxxooo