Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Contest time!

I'm taking part in THREE big contests this summer, one with each of my publishers, so I want to share. You can win a whole lot of books, or even a Sony E-Reader!
First: The Wild Rose Press wants you to have a SONY eReader! And as one of the sponsoring authors, so do I! All this summer (June 11 – August 31), every time you purchase a title by any of these sponsoring authors (Yep, I'm one of them! Pick up Always a Cowboy out now or All the Way Back, out this Friday), you will be eligible to enter our drawing to win a SONY eReader. The drawing will be held on Tuesday evening, September 2, 2008 at our weekly chat (9:00 p.m. eastern). (You do not need to be present in the chat room to win). For more details, click on the picture! You'll be glad you did!

Second: Total-E-Bound is having a birthday, but you're getting the presents. Win 3, 6 or 12 E-books! (Including Heart of the Bear, by yours truly!) Click on the TEB logo for more.
Finally, Put Some Sizzle in Your Summer with the Hussies Heat up the Summer Contest. This group of Ellora's Cave/Cerridwen Press?Lotus Circle authors has teamed up to bring you a summer of fun!
Anyway, have a great week and a fun summer. Happy reading!

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

Thanks for tell us! This is fantastic. Must go buy books!!!

Anita Birt said...

That's a really lively post. You are luring in readers with such great contests. My e-bookwise is still waiting for me to try and make it work. My good friend, Shereen Vedam has several short stories with The Wild Rose Press and wretched friend that I am, I haven't purchased them yet. My e-bookwise reader is giving me problems.