I forgot about posting and got a nudge. My apologies, though I doubt I'll have deep words of wisdom to offer. I've decided to blog about discoveries.
1. The eBook industry is more expansive than one realizes. The fingers of publishers, editors, and connections reaches far into the ether. Take care what you post.
2. A book can be contracted on a proposal well into your future, despite the common practise to only contract finished work. Excellent for job security.
3. As much as you think you know, there's more to learn. Never stop looking for it.
4. Fall Out Boy has fantastic music and "I Kissed a Boy" is a hot parody with underage actors. Much to my chagrin.
5. Friends will constantly surprise you, humble you, and astound you with their generosity of spirit.
6. You can write and accomplish anything if you decide to do so. Be not swayed from your path.
7. Day-old popcorn smells like urine.
All true and all new, though number five should be expected by now. Have a quick and productive week.