Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 30 The Groom Will Be Kidnapped

That's right on Friday Ellora's Cave releases Desiree Holt and Allie Standifer's latest work, Kidnapping The Groom.

Cameron Greeley had spent a lot of years trying to put the memory of Gabe Holder behind her. But now he is getting married to the wrong person and despite the way they'd parted she couldn't let it happen. Kidnapping him and taking him to an isolated cabin, she treats him to hours of the hottest sex either of them could imagine. In one all-too-short evening they indulge in every erotic act she can think of. And then she dumps him back at his house with the memory of those hours eating at her. Will he let her go, or will he come after her, taking her into his bed and into his heart.

Excerpt:

“Well.” She grinned at him. “I see you’re finally awake.” She looked at his groin. “In fact, I see all of you is awake.”
“Hi, Cam.” He tried to swallow as she walked slowly toward him, breasts swaying slightly. “Long time, no see.”
“Is that all you have to say, hot shot?”
She was standing less than six inches from the bed now, her pussy nearly at eye level. For a long minute he could barely say anything. Cameron Greeley. Suddenly he was assailed by a combination of regrets and lust. Why had he thought it was so smart to walk away from her?
“I don’t suppose you want to tell me where the hell I am? And what I’m doing here?”
She smiled, the smile of a temptress, and his balls tingled. “Rumor has it you’re getting married.”
His eyes widened. “And after fifteen years you come back to Heron Bay, shanghai me and strip me naked just to congratulate me? Wouldn’t a card do better? I didn’t think you’d ever want to talk to me again.”
For a brief moment the smile disappeared from her face and he saw the naked hurt in her eyes. Then it was gone. But it had been there long enough to make him feel like eighteen kinds of shit. He’d been a jackass, taking something precious she’d offered him, then telling her the world was bigger than Heron Bay and he was off to conquer it.
Could I have been a bigger asshole?
But the smile was back in place and as her eyes took in every naked inch of him he saw heat blaze in her eyes.
“Anyway, who am I getting married to? How come I don’t know about it?”
“We’ll get to that.” Her eyes took in every inch of him. “I see you haven’t lost any of your…assets,” she teased.
“Could I have that in writing?” he joked. He still had no idea what was happening here but he figured if he could keep her smiling he had a good chance of getting out of here with his skin intact, as well as other of his more favorite body parts.
“So what’s with the getting married thing?” she asked, hitching her naked self onto the edge of the bed.
“I could probably discuss it better if I wasn’t hung up in these things.” He yanked on the cuffs.
She shook her head. “Not gonna happen. I have big plans for you.”
“Plans?” He quirked an eyebrow. “After all this time you have plans?”
“I figured before you tied on that tramp’s ball and chain I’d give you a real good taste of what you’d be missing.”
www.allie¬_standifer.com
www.desireeholt.com
www.jasminejade.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy, yummy. Can't wait for the
30th. Congrats Allie and Desiree.

Allie Standifer said...

Thanks, Amber. Had way too much fun in writing this one.

Cerise DeLand said...

HUBBA HUBBA! This one is such a scrumptious concept. Naked man, naked woman with him at her advantage. Works big time for moi!
Congrats to Princess Allie and dear Desiree!
You guys rock!