Saturday, September 29, 2007

70 Books


I got my first royalty check today. I was dreading the knowledge of how many books I sold. I figured that no one would like my book - after all it was not main stream romance. It was adventure. It had a strong woman who saved the day instead of a man. It had almost no sex. It did have romance. But I really figured that no one would like it. But guess what? I sold 70 books. The best thing is this: (1) I only bought one of the 70 and (2) I don't have 70 friends and family that would have bought the book. So that means that 70 STRANGERS BOUGHT MY BOOK. Isn't that cool?
70 strangers who in a small measure have become my friends. Thanks to all my new friends.

To see what the excitement is all about visit Cerridwen Press and check out my book



1 comment:

Sandra Cox said...

YAY! Way to go, Charlene!
Sandra