Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!

Well, my website is finally up and running. I thought it would never happen. I had a designer do it for me because I know nothing about HTML (although I am taking an online course this month). Between his life and mine, it has taken almost 6 months to get it going. But I am really pleased with the way it looks and I have gotten some good feedback.

Please check it out and let me know what you think: http://www.katepoole.net

I hope to have my publicity photo done soon, but I want to wait for my next perm and highlights! hahahahaha Is there ever a time when your hair looks the way you want it and your complexion is clear? Of course not! But I have the name of a photographer who is so good she can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, so I will give her a challenge sometime soon.

I am gearing up for the Romantic Times convention in April. It will be the first time I have attended and I hear it is great. Look for me at the e-book signing on Wednesday afternoon.

Till next week,
Kate Poole

No comments: