Friday, February 1, 2008

Missing message


I wrote a big blog yesterday and it's not here! I should have blogged on January 30 and blogged on January 31 instead. What happened to it? So here I am on the first Friday in February and will celebrate with you every following Friday during February.

On February 1st, 2007 my historical romance, A Very Difficult Man, was released. I would print the blub and an excerpt but if I leave the blog I'll mess everything up. I live in hope that my book will appear in print sooner rather than later. I thought we could expect a print version within six months of release but this hasn't happened.

My hero, Lord Glenmore was seriously wounded during the Crimean War. His right leg was amputated below the knee and his eyes were affected. When the Light Cavalry was ordered to charge into the "valley of death"with Russian guns sending hundreds of troopers to their deaths, Lord Glenmore's horse was shot out under him. A young trooper riding close by had his head blown off and blood spurted my hero's eyes. Traumatized, he returned home and lived like a recluse in the family mansion until ... his mother, engaged a young lady to act as his companion. That's when the sparks flews. To learn more, purchase my book. Celebrate with me.

www.anitabirt.com
www.anitabirtstoryteller.blogspot.com

No comments: