I've been tagged by my blogger friend, Toni Anderson, over at Romantic Suspense Authors Blog http://killerpassion.blogspot.com/. She's a lovely person and a good writer, so run over and check out her blog.
Meantime, here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. www.tonianderson.com
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them. This means YOU, Anny Cook, Kelly Kirsch, Kelly Nyrae, Amarinda Jones, Cindy Spencer Pape and Regina Carlysle
5. Leave a comment on each person's blog or email them to let them know they've been tagged.
Six Unspectacular Quirks About Me:
1. I don't like any kind of soft drink,. I'd rather have water. When pushed I'll drink Diet coke.
2. I love sunrise better than sunet.
3. I have the same blouse in six different colors.
4. If I like a book-really, really love it-I can reread it as many as 60 times.
5. I could live on pizza and Chinese food.
6. I don't like to drive in city traffic.
Okay, ladies. You've all been tagged. Now it's your turn.