Monday, July 27, 2009

New release! Hallie's Cats coming July 31!

Hallie's Cats is coming July 31, 2009 from Ellora's Cave!

I am running a contest to win a FREE COPY of my new release on my website! Drop over to put your name into the hopper! Win a FREE copy of the book, or one of dozens of other great prizes!


I am amazed that I finally got this column uploaded!
I started trying to upload at 9:30 p.m. and it barely let me in at 2:02 a.m.!

Last week, a group of my pals and I blogged about the importance of various aspects of e-publishing. We had a seven-day run of e-pub advice for newbie authors, or those who wanted to get a start in e-publishing.

We have a co-op blog over at Six Sexy Sirens. We worked in unison with other blogs around the country in a series called "Left Behind and Loving It". There are some great bits of advice over there. Please feel free to go check it out.


I also want to put in a plug for cover trailers!
So many authors really want to have a book trailer, book teaser, or cover trailer made up, but don't have the money to spend for a professional job. I always say that one picture is worth a thousand words. Book trailers, if done well, can show off your work to its best advantage. And you don't have to spend a fortune to have one. Drop me an e-mail and I will happily point you in the right direction to either create your own beautiful video using FREE software and music, or I can walk you through making one. After the first one, it gets easy! This one took me an hour.

Hallie's Cats







So don't give up! And have a wonderful day!

Fran Lee
http://www.franleeromance.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait for this release, Fran! Love the trailer and the week long blog at Six Sexy Sirens.

Marianne Stephens said...

Oh, yeah...why not keep both? Yummy!
Nice trailer, Fran. Just a few more days...waiting, waiting!

Fran Lee said...

Thanks! Don't forget to enter the contest for a FREE copy of Hallie's Cats!