Monday, March 31, 2008

Wednesday's the Day!!!



When Diamond Lady makes her appearance at Ellora's Cave. Another hot tale from the melting pen of Desiree Holt.


Didn't you ever want a handsome, sexy, intriguing man to just sweep you off your feet and treat you to a night of exotic, erotic sex? Anna Beloit lived sexual adventures vicariously through the books she read in the book store she owned. But she was tired of only experiencing life on paper, tired of the routine she lived, tired of the boring men who had no idea what eroticism was. She wanted a grand adventure of her own, one that would fulfill every one of her erotic fantasies. An expert in the art of sensual love, wealthy and powerful, Dominic Fellini could have any woman he wanted. But from the moment he spotted Anna, he wanted to claim her for his own, to teach her the sexual heights she could achieve with him. Then Fate and her sister’s wedding brought them together, and in one night Dominic took her on the sexual ride of her life. But would one night be enough for these two lovers?

What she really wanted was to ditch this stupid, boring party and put a little excitement in her life. What she needed was an adventure, with a handsome stranger like those in the erotic romances she read when business was slow. One who would help her live out the fantasies that were still just images in her mind.
Fantasies that would shock the hell out of the very proper Beloits, who saw Anna as a recalcitrant child, even at thirty, who need to be brought to heel.
“Damn them. They can all go to hell,” she whispered to herself, impulsively throwing the crystal champagne flute into the bushes.
“I didn’t expect when I came outside that I’d be taking a shower.” The voice was deep and husky startling her with its nearness.
Anna stumbled backward as a tall, well-muscled man in an impeccably cut tuxedo stepped from behind the shrubbery where she’d thrown her glass.
“Oh my God, I’m so sorry.” She continued to back away, shaking, as the man moved forward. “I’m angry and acting like a brat, paying no attention to what I’m doing.”
He threw back his head and laughed, a low rumbling sound. “Anger is good, if properly controlled.” He looked at her from head to toe with experienced eyes. “But I see more than anger in your eyes. I see fire and passion.”
“I beg your pardon?”
“If you want to keep away from the light, which it seems you do, I’d stop backing up right about there.”
She nearly tripped over her own feet trying to move back into the shadows. “Who are you, anyway? And what are you doing hiding out here in the shrubbery? Wait, I know you. I’ve seen you at other functions that are part of this bizarre ritual my parents are conducting.” She shook her head. “I have, haven’t I?”
He nodded.
“How do you stand it? Lord. If I have to go to one more party like this and smile at one more jerk-head, I think I’ll scream.”
“Not my cup of tea, either but I do business with the groom’s law firm. I guess that put me on the permanent guest list.” His eyes hypnotized her, so dark and dangerous. “But I have had my eye on you for a long time, Anna Beloit.
“Y-You know who I am?” She smacked her forehead. “What a dummy I am. Of course you do, if you’ve been coming to all these duck walks.”
He laughed again. “Duck walks. An appropriate name for these events.” He winked at her. “Your name is not all that I know. But not nearly as much as I wish to discover.”
“You want to learn more about me?” She could hardly believe that this very sexy, very mysterious man, would rather go off with her than one of the glamorous females in Shari’s entourage.
He pinned her with his gaze. “But of course, cara. You are the woman of my dreams.”
Her jaw dropped. “Me?”
“That surprises you? I don’t know why it should. You’re a beautiful woman, full of hidden fire.” His mouth shaped itself in a slow, sexy smile. “I would love the chance to bring that fire to life.”
Anna shivered as delicious images raced through her mind, images from the pages of the erotic novels she read in a corner of her bookstore. “I-I don’t know what to say.”
“Say nothing. Just tell me you’d like the same thing.”

Come see me at www.desireeholt.com

Buy this book at www.ellorascave.com

No comments: