Tuesday, April 22, 2008

finally home!

First of all, thank you to Charlene for holding the fort while many of us were off playing--oops, I mean working--at the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh was a surprizingly attractive city--except for inside our hotel, which was under construction. I had a wonderful time, mostly meeting other authors, so many of whom I have known on-line, including several of my fellow goddesses. I came home with a big stack of books, some free and some purchased, and tons of other goodies and giveaways. I met the staff of both of my publishers and all were delightful. A couple of other publishers tried to recruit me. I even had my very first fan stop me in the elevator and ask for an autograph! What a huge thrill that was!

So now it's back to work. Stories to write, stories to edit, and submissions to prepare. Tonight I have a live chat at Coffee Time Romance to wrap up the fun and games. And just for fun, here's a picture of me from the Faery Ball, in my full dragon-lady regalia!

No comments: