Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Late but not lost

I have been very neglectful about writing my little essay for the Goddess blog but my life has been too hectic to do anything but deal with the hectic. I sold my home and moved into a small apartment in a beautiful retirement complex. I don' t have to cook if I don't feel like it. Now that's worth dealing with the chaos.

As for my writing. It has been on hold for a year or two as my husband's health declined. I have three finished romance novels waiting for editing before I send them out. They've been languishing on my computer pleading with me to get them up and going. They are 50,000 - 60,000 word stories. I have a long historical awaiting my attention and a new historical begging for attention.

All in all, I have a lot to do when my life settles down and starts running smoothly. My apartment faces the Strait of Juan de Fuca so I look out on the sea. In the distance are the Olympic Mountains in Washington. The sky is gorgeous when the sun is setting. To-day it's cloudy but the mountains are peaking through.

If you enjoy a page turning, romance suspense, have a look at my book, TOO YOUNG TO DIE. It's available from Cerridwen Press as an e-book. Here's the cover. Excerpts of all my books are available on my web site. www.anitabirt.com

I'll be back in my usual Goddess spot on September 30. Promise!

Anita

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've had a rough time. Hopefully things will settle down for you with the move.

Marianne Stephens said...

Take care of yourself and things will fall into place. Take a deep breath and do what needs to be done.