Saturday, December 26, 2009

I hope you had a happy holiday, and will enjoy a prosperous New Year!

I had a wonderful Christmas.

I certainly hope your holidays were bright and wonderful. And I sincerely wish everyone a wonderful and Happy New Year!

Face it...as e-authors and publishers and editors and readers, we have a tendency to truly enjoy life. But like everyone, we sometimes get bogged down in depression, end of year doldrums, and a total lack of SUNLIGHT! LOL! That's why we place our happiest holidays at the dreary end of the year, and light up the path to another year of friendship, joy, and love.

This year's Christmas Tree wasn't packed with big presents. Nobody had the money for that. But there were wonderful home made presents from the kids, cookies and candies made by the daughter-in-law, and we had a fine time. And as New year's Day swiftly approaches, and everyone gets ready to have a wild party, I will be working diligently on yet another wip, and celebrating in my own small way, with chips and dips, Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider, and home made enchiladas.

Today is officially the Second Day of Christmas...so I am enjoying a special gift give4n to me by my family...Two Turtle Doves (chocolate, of course!) and looking forward to the next ten wonderful days and gifts. Christmas never ends at 12:00 p.m. on the 25th. It continues on through the Feast of the Epiphany, on January 6th. The "Santa" gifts are opened Christmas morning, but the celebration continues for eleven more days. I love the holidays!

So enjoy your holidays happily, healthfully, and carefully. But do enjoy them!

Fran Lee
http://www.franleeromance.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Fran!