Saturday, April 17, 2010

Food of the gods. Spain and France


Travel tips for moi! I need them from you.

Yes. Another couple and my husband and I are going to Spain for 2 weeks (renting a condo) and Provence for another (hotels and b&bs).

Provence is the place I have DOWN, baby, DOWN.

But your help with where to go and dine and just breathe deeply in Spain is what I am eager to know.

Post them, please!

I am up for Granada and Seville. Madrid, too.

After that?

Oh, and a great place to see flamenco would be divine!

Thanks!

And the man above? He COOKS for me.

2 comments:

Dee Brice said...

Oh Granada! I love Granada. If you can, see the Alhambra by moonlight--so romantic and mysterious.

BTW could you photocopy me, stick me in your suitcase and take me with you?

Cerise DeLand said...

DEE! Thanks for this. GRANADA!!!! great song, too. YES, COME WITH!!!!
Pack your bag, babe!