Sunday, October 17, 2010

Those shower scenes!

Showers. Floors. Chairs. Tables.
Places to make love abound!
Tell us your favorites.
These 3 to the left? Like poolside and angled against cars.
Some of my favorite love scenes have been against walls and on chaise longues.
I get a kick of trying to make them different each time and appropriate to the lovers and their challenges.
What are your favorite places in books or real life to make love?
And, yeah, you could throw in where you don't like.
Sandy beaches. Oh, gritty. Cement floors. Hard on elbows and knees.
Do go see how these 3 get on together October 20 over at EC. www.jasminejade.com/ps-8700-50-hat-trick.aspx
Ciao, bella!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read this! I love shower scenes and pool scenes.

Fran Lee said...

Me too! I have the book in my TBR stack...Whoo Hooo!