Friday, June 8, 2007

Inside Seducing A God


Seducing a God, my first book with Ellora's Cave releases today. Can you feel my excitement. LOL. On the side is the delicious cover. So today in honor of my release I am going to talk about how the story Seducing a God came to be.

I’ll be honest I hadn’t ever thought of doing a theme story before and never imagined to try for one at EC. After making a tough decision concerning with the path my writing career was taking I was surfing the various publishers for something spicy to read. While at EC I decided to check out the submissions. As I sat there reading the call for submissions and came across the Naughty Nuptials theme my mind started to race and heart started to pound. I went to bed and my mind still raced and I could not sleep. The story was unfolding so fast in my head and I know I had to write it down. So I got up and fleshed out the story for what ended up to be Seducing a God.

My hero Markus M’ar Riage, The God of Matrimony came to me first. He epitomizes everything that love, relationships and marriage is all about. He is strong, gentle, and all out sexy. I knew he needed a woman who although seemingly shy she would knock his socks off.

My heroine, Paula Stroker made her presence know from the beginning. Although she is slightly unsure around me she knows when she sees Markus she wants him. Also she has a unique profession. {You’ll have to read the book to find out}. Paula is a smart; take charge yet vulnerable and sensual woman.

These two characters compliment each other. Yet they face an obstacle Paula has an aversion to marriage and Markus being the God of Matrimony cannot help but believe in all it entails. They led you on a wild ride of sensual pleasure and discovery. Also there are a few other surprises thrown in.

So take a seductive journey with Paula and Markus and let yourself be seduced.

So I leave you with this question. What is the most seductive thing you have done or had done to you?
Taige

No comments: