Sunday, March 2, 2008

RT 2008

It is already March and that means that the 2008 Romantic Times Convention is just around the corner. This will be my first time at this event and I can hardly wait. I'm looking forward to meeting my fellow authors and hope to even get the chance to meet some of the people who have read the Bare Love series, Island Guardian series, Debtor's Daughters series, or some of my stand alone work.
I'll be traveling with fellow authors Cindy Spencer Pape and Brynn Paulin, and rooming with Brynn and Carol Lynne. I know that we will have a blast. So if you are planning to be there as well please say hello! I'd love to meet you. I should be signing book flats at the e book event and then copies of One Good Man with Cindy at the book fair. It will be fantastic to share this first time with Cindy. Especially since we are already working on a follow up to One Good Man.

Hope to see you all there!

Lacey Thorn

No comments: