Friday, August 26, 2011

Been sooooo lazy...


I have not been keeping my blogs up...


But I have been working...Hard Work, Hot Boss came out in print on August 4, 2011, and Uncertainly Yours is coming soon.  It's been a long, hot dry spell for me over the past year. Health issues and lack of energy are partially to blame, but mostly, I have been too doggoned lazy.  Been under loads and gobs of stress, and got caught by a gnarly case of shingles a couple of months back.  Nobody ever explained that getting rid of the shingles is only half the work...you then have to go through a month or three of "post-herpetic pain" from the damaged nerves. Gah! Wouldn't you know?


Since the meds are far worse than the discomfort and pain, I opted to tough it out. Oooowwwww!

I am going to Romanticon though, so drop me an e-mail if you are going, too, and would enjoy getting together.


Hugs!


Fran Lee

No comments: