Thursday, July 12, 2007

This is an exciting time for me

I actually have four new books coming oujt in the next six weeks. FRom Elllpora's Cave as Desiree Holt, Night Heat and Where Danger Hides will be out mid-August and I'm very excited about them. They are erotic romantic suspense - my favrotie kind of book - with alpha heroes and strong heroinesd. So watch for the release dates. From The Wild Rose Press you will find Redemption, also a romantic suspense writen as Judith Rochelle, about a woman desperately reaching for a future and a man bound to his past. And just to make things more interesting, my hero, Ethan Caine, is based on a real person!He was fun to write and I kept him very true to form. And at long last, the wait for the print edition of Love With a Proper Rancher will be out in the next few weeks. Also fromk The Wild Rose Press. It's a quirky little contemporary romance, witha litle something for everyone. And shortly after thatm the first sequel, Cutter's Law, will be out in ebook. And whileyou're over at The Wild Rose Press chexck out Desiree Holt's eroticf short story, Made in Mexico, part of the new Destination:Pleasuire seriies.

And finally, finnaly - a brand new venture for me. The Lotus Circle, sisterimpritn to Ellora's Cave, will relese my very first sychici romantic suspense, Always on My Mind. It's about two telepaths, a captured Special Ops soldied, the only person who can receive his messages, and an exciting rescue operation. Watch for it this fall.

And don
t forget to visit me at www.judithrochelle.com and www.desireeholt.com to catch up on my latest news.

No comments: