I hope I'm not stepping on any goddess toes with this quick post, since it's not technically my turn, but see, I've been "tagged," which means I have to post eight random facts about myself on my blog--and this is my blog. So here I am. :-) Remember when you were a kid, and just before "A Charlie Brown Christmas" came on, there'd be this announcement: "We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming for a special presentation"? Well, that's me--The blog version of a Christmas special.
1. I hate wearing skirts and dresses.
2. I almost never do any writing at my computer.
3. I love fonts!
4. I edit everything I read.
5. Not to sound arrogant or anything, but I am always right. Just ask my husband.
6. I watch way too much TV.
7. I love to zig when I'm supposed to zag--just to be contrary.
8. I'm only really happy in the woods.
Now I'm supposed to tag eight other writers, but since most of my writer friends have been tagged already (no tag backs!), I'm tagging YOU!
If you have a blog or web site, post eight random facts about yourself, then tag eight friends. Be sure you let them know they've been tagged.
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.