Saturday, September 15, 2007

How Rare and Unique Are You/ Am I?

I took a test at Blog Things this morning. The test was called "How Rare is Your Personality?" Why did I take the test, other than needing something to blog about? Well, I went to the doctor yesterday. I am healthy and even healthier than most - why, you ask ( if you cared about my health) Well, you see where normal people have one of this and two of that, I have double of that. (No I am not going to give gruesome details.)
I joked with the doctor about being a mutant - his shocked expression and attempt at telling me that so many in thousands had the same condition was amusing. I told him I write Sci-fi. the doctor agreed in that case "Mutant" sounded better.
This morning when I realized that A BLOG MUST BE WRITTEN I looked at Blog Things and found the HOW Rare test.
Not only am I a mutant, but I am rare.
Here are the results of my test:
***Your Personality is Very Rare (INTP)***
Your personality type is goofy, imaginative, relaxed, and brilliant.
Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving.

If you would like to know how are your personality is check out
How Rare Is Your Personality?http://www.blogthings.com/howrareisyourpersonalityquiz/

As far as the mutant thing, you're on your own.

Charlene Leatherman
Prophecy of Vithan available now at CerridwenPress
Defeat the Villain, Destroy the Monster, Deliver the Hero and Never Break A Nail

No comments: