Sunday, September 2, 2007

I think Bronwyn is shy.

Okay guys - I just have to share this. I think it's the best review I've ever gotten. Enchanted Reviews gave Best Laid Plans 5 enchantments! I'll skip the sum-up, but check this out!!!!


Ms. Green does it again, but better than ever! 'Best Laid Plans' is astirring, appealing, comedic, sensual read. I loved it! I finished it in onesitting, and then went back to re-read some of my favorite parts a few dayslater. Ms. Green was able to take two highly sensitive subjects that willpush your emotions through the wringer and still have you squirming in yourseat with arousal. That is great story-telling at work!I felt compassion for both characters. Knowing Zander's past and his need toprotect, I especially felt for him. But I couldn't blame Tessa with herthoughts and actions of blocking Zander out either; with her past, it wasvery realistic. This makes the budding relationship between the two all themore gratifying. Zander's and Tessa's friends know they are right for eachother before either can admit their feelings, and keep pushing themtogether. They are the kind of friends everyone wishes they had. Everythingabout this book was great and I recommend you pick it up today!

If you want to know more about this author, we have an interview from August2007 posted on the website http://www.enchantingreviews.com/Bronwyn_Green.html
or you can stop by her website at www.bronwyngreen.com.

2 comments:

Bronwyn Green said...

{{{Charlene}}}

Thank you - you rock!!!

Bronwyn

Bronwyn Green said...

{{{Charlene}}}

Thank you - you rock!!!

Bronwyn