Thursday, September 6, 2007

September 6th


Drum roll please. Bagpipes skirl. Listen!
My contemporary romance, Isabelle's Diary, is here. For all you romance lovers my story has an unusual twist. Not strictly a paranormal story it does have a - what shall I say? A ghost.
Can a ghost appear in broad daylight? Can she sit at a table in a cafe in Llandrindod Wells, Wales and weep over a diary?
Sally Carter is the only person in the cafe who sees the weeping girl. The question of who the girl is, why she was weeping and why she disappeared without a trace intrigues Sally. That's the question that leads her to ask handsome Welsh historian, Dan Conway, for assistance.
During their search for answers Sally uncovers long buried family secrets.
I'll be posting a blurb and an excerpt on my web site to-day. http://www.anitabirt.com/
This is my second release from Cerridwen Press and I'm hoping for big things.
Anita

No comments: