Wednesday, March 3, 2010

At last!

Finally, after three months of waiting and anxious emails, NETTLEFLOWER is available from Amazon.com. Now I need to get it on Amazon.co.uk. See, I have a whole lot of people here in UK who want to get a copy of this (the local book group want it for one of their reads, the local library want copies -- well, they should get copies, I work there) BUT because Cerridwen don't have anything set up for UK booksellers, I'm stuck. If ANYONE has any ideas, please let me know...

On the writing front I confess I haven't done anything for months. Just after Christmas my husband suffered a minor stroke, and dealing with all the ramifications of that (the hospital/doctor visits, the tests, the waiting for results, etc.) has completely banjaxed my creative juices. I am hoping that my forthcoming vacation will loosen things up. Lord knows, after this last winter, I need to be somewhere warmer...

No comments: