Friday, March 23, 2007

Anita Birt

March 23, at 3:40 p.m PCT
I'm touching base late in the day to bring the Goddesses up to date on Isabelle's Diary, a contemporary romance with paranormal elements! Readers will have fun trying to get their tongues around the Welsh names. The lovely old Spa town of Llandrindod Wells and the farming area, Llanafan Fawr, both are featured in my novel.

My heroine, Sally Carter has been on a walking holiday in Wales and stops for coffee in a cafe in Llandrindod Wells.

Who is the young woman dressed in somber Victorian black who sits alone at a window table weeping over a diary?

When the girl disappears and the waitress insists that no one had sat at the table all morning, Sally is compelled to track down the mysterious stranger whose grief-stricken tears had tugged at Sally's heart. And that is how Isabelle's Story begins. My book will be released on September sixth by Cerridwen Press. As release time approaches I will drop in bits and pieces of the story to encourage reader interest especially those who love Wales as I do.

My next post will feature my historical romance, A Very Difficult Man. It was released on February first by Cerridwen Press. Don't we all love a wounded hero?

1 comment:

NIna Nash said...

Isabelle's Diary sounds great! I look forward to reading it!