Saturday, March 10, 2007

Getting to Know a Little About Lacey Thorn


I am Lacey Thorn. I write erotic romance for Ellora's Cave. I love it! For me there is nothing worse in a book than when you just get to the really good part and the chapter ends and when you go on to the next one the leads are already finished. I guess that makes me a voyeur. I'm okay with that. I just started writing last summer and was lucky in that my very first attempt to have my work was published. Since then I have sold five more works to Ellora's Cave that will be coming out in 2007. You can view my website at www.lacythorn.com and take a look at what I have coming. I have my own chat group at yahoo which is a great place to cathch up on the latest releases and read some great blurbs and excerpts from me and friends. Join us at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laceythornfans Then there is my own personal blog located on the web at : http://360.yahoo.com/lcy_thrn
Like every woman I know just how chaotic life can be and how appealing that great escape can look. So I invite you to toss aside the stress and tension of the never ending to do list. For now sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride with myself and the other goddesses as we help you to unlace and revel in the woman inside.
I'll be back on the fourteenth of March to talk more with you. Any burning questions that you really want me to answer for you? Send them my way at lcy_thrn1@lacythorn.com and I will do my best to deliver the answers. I'd love to hear from you! See you on March 14!

No comments: