Thursday, March 8, 2007

I'm here and I brought champagne

Welcome to the Goddesses of Storytelling kickoff party. I'm Desiree Holt, the goddess of hot, hot, hot. If you like your sex lustful, a little kinky - oh, okay, a lot kinky - and your hunks badass, I'm your woman. All of us goddesses are here to tell you about ourselves, our books, fun stories and little tidbits. We hope you'll post your comments here, also, and tell us what you'd like to hear about from us We're ready to party any time and hope you'll join us. Stay tuned for news about us and our books.

1 comment:

Susan Cody said...

Oh, yes, ma'am. Bring on the coffee!

So I'm walking down the street in Manhattan with my Prince, and we see a Starbucks in the next block, and I say to him, "Let's stop at the shrine. I haven't worshipped yet today."

My personal favorite is the White Chocolate Mocha. I take it with nonfat milk, but how dare you ask me about the whipped cream? Of COURSE I want the whipped cream! Why do you think I gave up the fat in the milk? For rice cakes? Bring on the whipped cream, and don't be skimpy about it.