Friday, March 9, 2007

Who am I?

Somebody suggested we introduce ourselves and list our new & upcoming releases, so I guess I'll take the plunge...
I'm Cindy Spencer Pape (C. S. Pape, no hyphen or anything!) and this month I get to be schizophrenic. (Or more so than usual, anyway...) I have **2** new books coming out with 2 differnet pubs--and they're very different styles.
Curses is a paranormal with a bit of suspense, set in Michigan's gorgeous Upper Peninsula. It will be available from Triskelion Publishing as soon as their new website is up and running (any day now!). Check it out at www.triskelionpublishing.com

Here's a blurb: Some people really are cursed when it comes to love! For innkeeper and witch Melissa MacRae, a family curse means that falling in love is the ultimate bad idea. Author Jonas Pierce is a werewolf, who has seen too much evil to even consider passing on his curse to another generation. So why does a hot summer fling have them both thinking about happily ever after?


Crazy for the Cowboy is a contemporary western romance, (okay, so there's a tiny bit of paranormal, I couldn't help it!) and the second book in my series Love at the Crazy H. It comes out March 16 from The Wild Rose Press: www.thewildrosepress.com

Blurb: Tough-as-nails Sheriff Fitz Hall has learned the hard way that transplanted city girls are not to be trusted, so he plans to steer clear of the new arrival in town. Rhiannon Jakobowski has lived a staid, regimented life. Inheriting a bookstore in Wyoming, is her first chance at independence, and she’s determined to make the most of it. Within days she wakes up to find the handsome sheriff in her bed. Pretty soon she’s talking to ghosts. Is she losing her mind? Or is she just crazy for the cowboy?

And, just in case you want to catch the beginnings of Love at the Crazy H, and get acquainted with the hot & hunky Hall brothers, The Cowboy's Christmas Bride, the first book is currently available in electronic and print formats from The Wild Rose Press. It got 5 Hearts from the Romance Studio, & 4.5 Blue Ribbons from Romance Junkies, as well as 4 Angels from Fallen Angels Reviews.

Blurb: Running from a wedding gone wrong, Allison finds herself snowbound with a sexy rancher. CJ has been left at the altar once, so he’s leery of getting involved with a runaway bride, while Allison is afraid to love at all. Can the magic of the holidays and CJ’s big crazy family help them overcome the past and make this the best Christmas ever?

Finally, I have a paranormal romance mixed with suspense, coming June 21, 2007 from Cerridwen Press: www.cerridwenpress.com I'll wait to talk more about Dragon in the System, a little later!


So that's what I've been up to. Excerpts from all the books and more info about me are available on my website, www.cindyspencerpape. I'm also constantly playing on MySpace, so look me up there at www.myspace.com/cindyspencerpape and don't forget to check out my yahoo newsgroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cspapenewsgroup/?yguid=287008033

Have a great weekend!






No comments: