Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Something you should know...

Today is the first Goddess Free-for-all Day and the topic is *drum roll please* Something you should know...

Hmm...I'm sitting here wondering what exactly it would be about me that's so insanely interesting that you should know about it? Or honestly, something that you would want to know about me? Because I've got to tell you, I've got quirks. Major quirks. Things I just don't share with anyone...but of course you're not just anyone, are you? Regardless, we won't discuss my penchant for wearing mismatched socks while I write. The way I can't eat broccoli last--it's always got to be consumed immediately, while still piping hot. (Mickey just can't understand that concept and we've nearly come to-well, not blows, exactly- over it. Let's just say there was a plate of pasta that nearly flew through the air one evening when we discussed this cuisine issue. I'll also say that neither the broccoli nor the pasta was eaten that night...we did something infinitely more interesting, then called for pizza delivery.) And don't even get me started on the plethora of cleaning quirks I've got. My house is one of those everything-in-it's-place places, and I live with Mr. Drop-My-Socks-Anywhere. Quirks? I've got quirks...but you don't need to hear those.

So back to Something you should know... I guess the most pressing 'something' is that I love being here with all of you. Love being an Ellora's Cave writer, being part of the Goddesses and especially love having the opportunity to chat with all of you.

Now we'll just have to see what secrets the other goddesses decide to share. I'll bet they've got some juicy ones!

Until next time,
Nina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sense of humor is the same as it is in your books. I laughed out loud at the dropping socks guy!!! I have one like that too.

Susan Cody said...

You don't like that he drops his socks? I won't even let his socks take up residence. I tell my Prince that one of the reasons I won't marry him is he couldn't bring his clothes with him. Give up space in my closet? Not for love, honey. Some things are just not negotiable!

Delia