Thursday, May 29, 2008

Book Expo America - Los Angeles - Here I Come


This weekend I'm off to the huge book expo convention in LA. Awesome! Books and people who love books - I can't wait. If you're going to be there, be sure to stop by the Jasmine Jade booth to check out the latest from Ellora's Cave, Cerridwen Press, and The Lotus Circle. I'll be signing on Saturday, May 31st from 11-1, but there will be authors signing at the booth most all day Friday and Saturday.


While I'm in LA I plan to do at least a couple fun touristy things. Last time I was there I went to Paramount Studios and took the lot tour. One of my favorites stops was the prop room. Remember the picture that hung above Lucy's fireplace? How about the Adams family chair? We saw them-I loved it. Okay, maybe it doesn't take me a lot to get excited. I know this because someone else did a write up about their tour experinces which weren't nearly as good as mine. Either I am easy to impress or lucky.


Hopefully I'm lucky. And that something lucky happens to me while I'm in LA.

No comments: