Tuesday, May 6, 2008

mental vacation...


Brain is fried with revisions today...so here's some wisdom as found on bumper stickers:


  • Impotence...Nature's way of saying "No hard feelings,"

  • The proctologist called ...they found your head.

  • Everyone has a photographic memory ...some just don't have any film.

  • Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.

  • Your ridiculous, meaningless, little opinion has been noted.

  • I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

  • WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship.

  • Guys...just because you have one, doesn't mean you have to be one.

  • Some people just don't know how to drive... I call these people "Everybody But Me,"

  • Don't like my driving? Then quit watching me.

  • If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you.

  • Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

  • Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

1 comment:

Charlene Leatherman said...

Good ones. I like the one "I used to have a handle on life but it broke off."