Thursday, May 1, 2008

Am I Home Already?

RT '08 was awesome!

As always everything zipped by in a blur - signings, lunches, parties... I had a great time - even though our (ECs) cover model pick for Mr. Romance didn't win. If you haven't seen John Fish, you might want to check him out. To me he looks like a really, really big guy next door. I didn't get a chance to talk to him, but I know ALOT of readers and authors did - and they all said he was sweet and very down to earth.

Some highlights of RT '08
1.Met many readers face to face!
2. Ate a Philly Steak Sandwich (5:30 pm some restaurant near the hotel that is famous, I just can't remember the name)
3. Met Mean Joe Green (1:30 am hotel bar)
4. Hung out with Mr. Romance '07 Jason Santiago (1:30 hotel bar, do you think he noticed Mean Joe Green?)
5. Hotel under construction = constructor workers (need I say more?)

Already looking forward to next year - RT '09, Orlando, FL

No comments: