Sunday, May 4, 2008

Its amazing what you can find on the Internet









I am writing my third novel. Vials of Aquilonia. My heroine is a mermaid that has never been kissed. So, on a lark, I decided to see what I could find on the Internet on kissing.


I only did two searches.


The first search was "How to Kiss"


I got 3,220,000 hits.


I even found a WikiHow with pictures on how to kiss.


The second search was "Perfect Kiss"


There was only 332,000 hits on that search.


There was even a book for sale that taught Teens how to Kiss. (I thought they learned by experience?)



If I simply looked at every site that offered me information about kissing, I would never get any writing done. So I stopped searching. I figured I will do some research on my own and simply describe what I feel when I find the Perfect Kiss.
By the way, if you like hot reading adventure, you should check out my latest book Stone of Cruento. You can find it on Cerridwen Press.
Charlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, when I get a day off I'll blog kissing! Jean